During the summer, everyone loves to have the equipment, and the first one is the air conditioner, and the other one is the refrigerator.
The air conditioner keeps everyone cool in the room, and the refrigerator keeps every food fresh and cold even during the summer times.
People from ancient times have been using different types of refrigerators.
Previously they used to store everything by digging a hole in the ground along with ice from the mountains.
Nowadays, the situation has completely changed, and you can buy a box regulator from the market and plug it anywhere you want.
It is a more convenient way, and you can keep your food fresh for a longer period of time without worrying about anything.
Nowadays, everyone can afford a refrigerator as technology is getting cheaper every day.
But the major question is, how does a refrigerator work?
Major parts of the refrigerator
Before we start, let’s take a look at the major parts of our refrigerator.
A refrigerator is nothing but a collection of different parts working together.
The body of a refrigerator is among the most important parts as it allows you to store the food and other items in the refrigerator.
At the same time, it also helps other parts of the refrigerator to contain the cooling.
The inner body of the refrigerator is going to be plastic, while the outer can vary.
Plastic is also among the few materials which can contain the cooling and add much cheaper pricing.
The second major important component or part of the refrigerator is the compressor.
The compressor, also known as the motor, absorbs the refrigerant from the evaporator and compresses it in a cylinder to make it hot.
The next important part of the refrigerator is the condenser.
Its condenser is made out of a cold set of tubes.
You can clearly see your condenser in the rear of most refrigerators.
The condenser helps in the liquefaction of the gaseous refrigerant by absorbing its heat.
Apart from that, it also expels the heat.
Coolant is also referred to as refrigerant.
It is a liquid that keeps the refrigeration cycle active.
In other words, it is a chemical that is specially developed for altering between being a hot gas and a cool liquid.
The next important part of the refrigerator is the evaporator.
You might have seen metal tubes going through the whole refrigerator.
It keeps everything stored in the refrigerator cool.
These tubes are made out of metal which is high in thermal conductivity and heat transfer.
The evaporator is going to absorb the heat coming out of the stuff stored inside a refrigerator.
Steps in refrigerator works
Now let’s take a look at all the steps in which refrigerators are going to work.
- First of all, the compressor is going to compress the refrigerant gas. After that, the compressed gas heats up as it is pressurized to a certain point.
- After that, the condensers on the back of the refrigerator let the hot refrigerant gas Dissipate its heat. After that, refrigerant gas condenses into a liquid at high pressure.
- After that, the high-pressure liquid flow goes through the expansion valves.
- That high-pressure liquid is immediately going to boil and vaporize. The temperature of the liquid is immediately going to drop to about – 25°F. Now the cold gas is going through the expansion coils, which are located inside the refrigerator.
- The whole process inside the refrigerator will also absorb any heat coming out of the items stored in the refrigerator.
- Later the low-pressure refrigerant gas is sucked up by the compressor, and it will repeat the whole cycle again and again.
At first glance, the whole process might look difficult, but once you have understood every component, you won’t find it much more difficult.
Read Other Articles Of Our Website: